Table of contents
About this book
The book provides an overview on the different aspects of gene regulation from an mRNA centric viewpoint, including how mRNA is assembled and self-assembles in a complex consisting of RNA and proteins, and how its ability to be translated at the right time and space depends on many processes acting on the mRNAs, leading to a properly folded complex.
This book shows how new technologies have led to a better understanding of these processes and their connected diseases.
The book is written for scientists in fundamental and applied biomedical research working on different aspects of gene regulation. It is also targeted to an audience that is not implicated in these fields directly, but wants to gain a better understanding of mRNA biology.
mRNA R-loops RNA granules RNA binding proteins RNPs RNA structure structural biology transcription mRNA translation gene regulation mRNA editing messenger RNA genetic information mRNA imaging messenger ribonucleoprotein particle
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-31434-7
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences Biomedical and Life Sciences (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-31433-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-31434-7
- Series Print ISSN 0065-2598
- Series Online ISSN 2214-8019
- Buy this book on publisher's site