About this book
This book details the simulation and optimization of integer and fractional-order chaotic systems, and how they can be implemented in the analog and digital domains using FPAAs and FPGAs. Design guidelines are provided to use commercially available electronic devices, and to perform hardware descriptions of integer/fractional-order chaotic systems programming in VHDL. Finally, several engineering applications oriented to cryptography, internet of things, robotics and chaotic communications, are detailed to highlight the usefulness of FPAA/FPGA based integer/fractional-order chaotic systems.
- Provides guidelines to implement fractional-order derivatives using commercially available devices;
- Describes details on using FPAAs to approach fractional-order chaotic systems;
- Includes details on using FPGAs to approach fractional-order chaotic systems, programming in VHDL and reducing hardware resources;
- Discusses applications to cryptography, internet of things, robotics and chaotic communications.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-31250-3
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-31249-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-31250-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site