About this book
It first discusses the technology of complex activity and its general models. The second chapter then introduces models of the processes of technology design and adoption, while Chapter 3 focuses on technology management models are presented in. Lastly, Chapter 4 examines analytical complexity and errors in solving technology design/optimization problems.
This book is intended for experts and researchers interested in the general principles of activity organization and control of complex organizational and technical systems.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-31084-4
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-31083-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-31084-4
- Series Print ISSN 2367-3370
- Series Online ISSN 2367-3389
- Buy this book on publisher's site