About this book
The digitalization of businesses calls for new forms of leadership and collaboration, as traditional human resources strategies are reaching their limits. Personal responsibility, networking and diversity are increasingly recognized as key prerequisites for agility, adaptability and innovativeness.
This book encourages HR managers who want to be pioneers of, or support, digital transformation to rethink their HR strategies. It begins with a clear illustration of the difference between stability and agility in leadership and organization. Building on this, it then guides the reader through a broad range of relevant HR topics and how they compare to the new strategic orientation. All major aspects of HR management are addressed, including recruitment, learning, talent management, remuneration, performance management, corporate training, executive development and change management.
Providing a comprehensive, practical, differentiated and non-dogmatic alternative to traditional approaches, the book is a must-read for all those who are concerned with sustainable HR management in the era of digitalization.
- Book Title Human Resources Strategies
- Book Subtitle Balancing Stability and Agility in Times of Digitization
- Series Title Future of Business and Finance
- Series Abbreviated Title Future of bus. & Finance
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-30592-5
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Business and Management Business and Management (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-030-30591-8
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-030-30594-9
- eBook ISBN 978-3-030-30592-5
- Series ISSN 2662-2467
- Series E-ISSN 2662-2475
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XXI, 369
- Number of Illustrations 111 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
- Additional Information Original German edition published by Springer-Verlag GmbH Deutschland, Wiesbaden, Germany, 2018
Human Resource Management
IT in Business
- Buy this book on publisher's site