Table of contents
About this book
The prime goal of this monograph, which comprises a total of five volumes, is to derive sharp spectral asymptotics for broad classes of partial differential operators using techniques from semiclassical microlocal analysis, in particular, propagation of singularities, and to subsequently use the variational estimates in “small” domains to consider domains with singularities of different kinds. In turn, the general theory (results and methods developed) is applied to the Magnetic Schrödinger operator, miscellaneous problems, and multiparticle quantum theory.
In this volume the methods developed in Volumes I, II and III are applied to the Schrödinger and Dirac operators in non-smooth settings and in higher dimensions.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-30545-1
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-30544-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-30545-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site