Table of contents
About this book
This book presents 15 selected contributions to the 22nd Evolutionary Biology Meeting, which took place in September 2018 in Marseille. They are grouped under the following major themes:
· Origin of Life
· Concepts and Methods
· Genome and Phenotype Evolution
The aims of these annual meetings in Marseille are to bring together leading evolutionary biologists and other scientists who employ evolutionary biology concepts, e.g. for medical research, and to promote the exchange of ideas and encourage interdisciplinary collaborations.
Offering an up-to-date overview of recent advances in the field of evolutionary biology, this book represents an invaluable source of information for scientists, teachers and advanced students.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-30363-1
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences Biomedical and Life Sciences (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-30362-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-30363-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site