Table of contents
About this book
This book focuses mainly on logical approaches to computational linguistics, but also discusses integrations with other approaches, presenting both classic and newly emerging theories and applications.Decades of research on theoretical work and practical applications have demonstrated that computational linguistics is a distinctively interdisciplinary area. There is convincing evidence that computational approaches to linguistics can benefit from research on the nature of human language, including from the perspective of its evolution.
This book addresses various topics in computational theories of human language, covering grammar, syntax, and semantics. The common thread running through the research presented is the role of computer science, mathematical logic and other subjects of mathematics in computational linguistics and natural language processing (NLP).
Promoting intelligent approaches to artificial intelligence (AI) and NLP, the book is intended for researchers and graduate students in the field.
Computational Linguistics Computational Intelligence Natural language Processing Algorithms in Computational Linguistics Logics in Computational Linguistics LACompLing2018
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-30077-7
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Intelligent Technologies and Robotics
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-30076-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-30077-7
- Series Print ISSN 1860-949X
- Series Online ISSN 1860-9503
- Buy this book on publisher's site