Table of contents
About this book
This book offers a new method for aligning brand management and user experience goals. Brand management deals with conveying individual brand values at all marketing contact points, the goal being to reach the target group and boost customer retention. In this regard, it is important to consider the uniqueness of each brand and its identity so as to design pleasurable and high-quality user experiences.
Combining insights from science and practice, the authors present a strategy for using interaction patterns, visual appearance, and animations to validate the actual brand values that are experienced by users while interacting with a digital product. Further, they introduce a 'UX identity scale' by assigning brand values to UX related psychological needs. The method applied is subsequently backed by theoretical concepts and illustrated with practical examples and case studies on real-world mobile applications.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-29868-5
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Business and Management Business and Management (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-29867-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-29868-5
- Series Print ISSN 2192-8096
- Series Online ISSN 2192-810X
- Buy this book on publisher's site