Table of contents
About this book
This collection of nine essays provides an entertaining and thoughtful glimpse into trending topics in our lives. The author, Dr. Akula, tackles questions on life, science, and society from a biologist’s perspective. The book covers a broad range of topics, including common questions with complex answers intermixed with some religion and humor, making it a great read to give your brain cells a boost.
The field of Science is massive - in fact, it’s the size of the universe, which means picking just a few topics to discuss is no mean feat. This book is a start, but there is more to come as Dr. Akula explores various subjects to discuss and shed new light on. This collection of essays will appeal to scientists, and to lay readers with an interest in the natural sciences. Its goal is to ensure that science isn’t accessible to only a few people, but is instead disseminated to many. After all, a Smart World is the key to a Better Tomorrow and a Brighter Future.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-28775-7
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-28774-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-28775-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site