Table of contents
About this book
This book reviews and describes the best practices of anesthesia in thoracic surgery, according to evidence-based medicine. It covers preoperative assessment, applied pharmacology, airway management and ventilation methods. The analgesic methods in this surgical specialty are also discussed.
This book is aimed at all specialists in the world of anesthesiology and critical care as well as to physicians in training. It may also be of interest to thoracic surgeons and pulmonologists.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-28528-9
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-28527-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-28528-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site