About this book
This two-volume work provides a comprehensive overview of the Belt and Road Initiative, examining its impact on economic growth, trade, financial systems and international relations. Weaving theory with real-world examples, Joshua makes an important contribution to the understanding of how the Global Economy is being shaped through these developments.
In this first volume, Joshua focuses on the implications of different economic policies on trade and economic development. In addition, this volume reviews the history of the Belt and Road Initiative and analyses the needed infrastructure to enhance economic development and promote both regional and international trade.
The Belt and Road Initiative One Belt One Road Global Economy Chinese Economic Policy Regional integration through trade Chinese economic development Asian infrastructure Trade and economic growth International Monetary System
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-28030-7
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s) 2019
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, Cham
- eBook Packages Economics and Finance Economics and Finance (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-28029-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-28030-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Finance, Business & Banking