About this book
This two-volume collection analyses the evolution of wine production in European regions across the nineteenth and twentieth centuries. France and Italy in particular have shaped modern viticulture, by improving oenological methods and knowledge, then disseminating them internationally.
This first volume looks closely at the development of winegrowing, with cases ranging from Italian and French regions to smaller producers such as Portugal and Slovenia.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-27772-7
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s), under exclusive licence to Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, Cham
- eBook Packages Economics and Finance
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-27771-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-27772-7
- Series Print ISSN 2662-6497
- Series Online ISSN 2662-6500
- Buy this book on publisher's site