The book is dedicated as an auxiliary literature for academic staff of universities, research institutes, as well as for students of transport teaching. The aim of the conference was to present the achievements of national and foreign research and scientific centers dealing with the issues of rail, road, air and sea transport in technical and technological aspects, as well as organization and integration of the environment conducting research and education in the discipline of civil engineering and transport. International Scientific Conference Transport of the 21st Century was held in Ryn, Poland, in the 9th–12th of June 2019.
The research areas of the conference were as follows:
• transport infrastructure and communication engineering,
• construction and operation of means of transport,
• logistics engineering and transport technology,
• organization and planning of transport, including public transport,
• traffic control systems in transport,
• transport telematics and intelligent transportation systems,
• smart city and electromobility,
• safety engineering and ecology in transport,
• automation of means of transport.
It also used by specialists from central and local government authorities in the area of deepening knowledge of modern technologies and solutions used for planning, managing and operating transport.