Table of contents
About this book
This book provides a state-of-the-art description of the clinical evaluation, diagnosis, management, and treatment of achalasia, gastroesophageal reflux disease, paraesophageal hernia, and morbid obesity. The prevalence of such diseases is increasing worldwide due to higher awareness and improved diagnosis rate. The text is divided in three different parts, each covering detailed surgical techniques of the main foregut operations: achalasia, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), and obesity. Written by experts in the field, chapters focus on the preoperative work-up, indications, and technical aspects of each operation.
Foregut Surgery proves to be an irreplaceable resource for surgeons, gastroenterologists, medical students, and surgical residents that care for patients with reflux, achalasia, and morbid obesity.
Esophagectomy fundoplication paraesophageal hernia sleeve gastrectomy duodenal switch GERD
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-27592-1
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-27591-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-27592-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site