About this book
This book presents the latest approaches to cholangioscopy and covers recent innovations in single-operator cholangioscopy platforms, which have evolved from fibre-optic technology to digital endoscopes and have significantly advanced the management of biliary disease.
The first part presents the development of cholangioscopy and hepatobiliary anatomy and then goes on to discuss the indications for this technique. With dedicated chapters on each stage of the technique, the book subsequently covers patient preparation and nursing issues, set-up, and different types of cholangioscopy.
This book offers a highly topical resource, and addresses the technical challenges related to the procedure, including the different systems available. Accompanied by an extensive library of videos and images, it represents a unique and novel resource for all advanced biliary endoscopists.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-27261-6
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-27260-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-27261-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site