About this book
This atlas provides a concise yet comprehensive overview of high-resolution manometry, impedance and pH monitoring. Through instructive text and over 130 high-yield images, the atlas describes the basic principles of esophageal, antroduodenal and anorectal high-resolution manometry, reviews both normal and pathologic findings on manometry, covers technical aspects of pH monitoring and impedance, and outlines advances in equipment, software, and diagnostic guidelines.
Written by experts in the field, Atlas of High-Resolution Manometry, Impedance, and pH Monitoring is a valuable resource for gastroenterologists and other clinicians and practitioners who work or are interested in the GI motility field.
esophageal manometry antroduodenal manometry anorectal manometry pH monitoring Chicago classification V3.0 motility disorders
- Book Title Atlas of High-Resolution Manometry, Impedance, and pH Monitoring
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-27241-8
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-030-27240-1
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-030-27243-2
- eBook ISBN 978-3-030-27241-8
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages IX, 162
- Number of Illustrations 17 b/w illustrations, 45 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site