Table of contents
About this book
Topics featured in this book include:
- Gender development in young children.
- Peer interactions and relationships during the preschool years.
- Sibling interactions in western and non-western cultural groups.
- The roles of grandparents in child development.
- Socialization and development in refugee children.
- Child development within institutional care.
Children’s Social Worlds in Cultural Context is a valuable resource for researchers, clinicians/practitioners, and graduate students in developmental psychology, child and school psychology, social work, cultural anthropology, family studies, and education.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-27033-9
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Behavioral Science and Psychology
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-27032-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-27033-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors