About this book
This atlas is the collaborative work of surgeons from Latin America and North America and describes techniques that can aid in the treatment of trauma patients. Trauma surgeons need to perform procedures efficiently and expeditiously for patients that are crashing. The surgeries and exposures are narrated by experts in the field, and include pitfalls and complications, as well as ways to avoid and treat them. Detailed illustrations add clarity to each procedure and help surgeons improve their technique when treating trauma patients.
Atlas of Trauma provides a visual aid to the trauma surgeon and acts as a great asset for the training of these specialists.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-26871-8
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-26870-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-26871-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site