Table of contents
About this book
This book gives a detailed yet clear insight into the current state of the art of the therapeutic application of bacteriophages in different conditions. The authors bring in their practical expertise within their respective fields of expertise and provide an excellent overview of the potential and actual use of phage therapy. Topics like economic feasibility compared to traditional antibiotics and also regulatory issues are discussed in far detail.
This new volume is therefore a valuable resource for individuals engaged in the medical application of novel phage therapies.
viruses infecting bacteria antibiotic resistance phage typing human infection MDR multiple drug resistance
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-26736-0
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-26735-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-26736-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site