About this book
Topics featured in this text include:
- The role of parents and family systems in conceptualizing adolescents’ rights.
- The complexities of providing health care to adolescents.
- Religious freedom and adolescents’ rights relating to religion.
- The flaws of child welfare systems.
- The challenge of developing rights specifically for juveniles and delinquent youth.
- Juvenile court systems and the differential treatment of adolescents.
- The difference between the juvenile court system and the criminal court system.
- Adolescents’ media rights.
Adolescents and Constitutional Law is an essential textbook for graduate students as well as a must-have reference for researchers/professors and related professionals in developmental psychology, juvenile justice/youth offending, social work, psychology and law, family studies, constitutional law, and other interrelated disciplines.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-26639-4
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Behavioral Science and Psychology Behavioral Science and Psychology (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-26638-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-26639-4
- Series Print ISSN 2195-089X
- Series Online ISSN 2195-0903
- Buy this book on publisher's site