About this book
This book covers state-of-the-art technologies, principles, methods and industrial applications of electronic waste (e-waste) and waste PCB (WPCB) recycling. It focuses on cutting-edge mechanical separation processes and pyro- and hydro-metallurgical treatment methods. De-soldering, selective dismantling, and dry separation methods (including the use of gravity, magnetic and electrostatic techniques) are discussed in detail, noting the patents related to each. The volume discusses the available industrial equipment and plant flowsheets used for WPCB recycling in detail, while addressing potential future directions of the field. This practical, comprehensive, and multidisciplinary reference will appeal to professionals throughout global industrial, academic and government institutions interested in addressing the growing problem of e-waste.
Covers principles, methods and industrial applications of e-waste and PCB recycling;
Details state-of-the-art mechanical separation processes and pyro- and hydro-metallurgical treatment methods;
Describes the available industrial equipment used and plant flowsheets for PCB recycling and addresses potential future developments of this important field.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-26593-9
- Copyright Information The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-26592-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-26593-9
- Series Print ISSN 2367-1181
- Series Online ISSN 2367-1696
- Buy this book on publisher's site