About this book
This book provides a state-of-the-art overview of dysphagia. The text reviews current evidence behind the diagnosis, evaluation, and management of esophageal disorders that cause dysphagia, including GERD, eosinophilic esophagitis, achalasia, and spastic motor disorders. The book also focuses on the different variants of dysphagia, from oropharyngeal dysphagia to functional dysphagia, highlights advances in testing for dysphagia, and features evidence-based algorithms.
Written by experts in the field, Evaluation and Management of Dysphagia: An Evidence-Based Approach is a valuable resource for gastroenterologists, otolaryngologists, and other clinicians and practitioners who treat patients afflicted with dysphagia.
esophagram GERD eosinophilic esophagitis achalasia spastic motor disorders motility disorder
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-26554-0
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-26553-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-26554-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site