Table of contents
About this book
This book presents the latest developments concerning techniques, tools, and methodologies in supply chain ecosystems. It gathers contributions from a variety of experts, who analyze a range of case studies and industrial sectors such as manufacturing, energy, agricultural, healthcare, humanitarian logistics, and urban goods distribution, to name but a few.
The book is chiefly intended to meet the needs of two sectors: firstly, the academic sector, so as to familiarize students, professors, and researchers with the tools that are now being used to optimize supply chains; and secondly, the industrial and managerial sector, so that supply chain management practitioners can benefit from methods and tools that are yielding valuable results in other contexts.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-26488-8
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Intelligent Technologies and Robotics
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-26487-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-26488-8
- Series Print ISSN 1868-4394
- Series Online ISSN 1868-4408
- Buy this book on publisher's site