Table of contents
About this book
This book examines the well-covered subject of leadership from a unique perspective: history's vast catalogue of leadership successes and failures. Through a collection of highly compelling case studies spanning two millennia, it looks beyond the classic leadership parable of men in military or political crises and shows that successful leadership cannot be reduced to simplistic formulae.
Written by experts in the field and based on rigorous research, each case provides a rich and compelling account that is accessible to a wide audience, from students to managers. Rather than serving as a vehicle for advancing a particular theory of leadership, each case invites readers to reflect, debate and extract their own insights.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-26090-3
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Business and Management
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-26089-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-26090-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Materials & Steel