Table of contents
About this book
Neoliberalism in Context adopts a processual, relational and contextual framework, bringing together contributions from diverse national and disciplinary contexts, and bridging theoretical and methodological approaches to critiquing neoliberalism.
The book presents arguments on the extent to which we are still living in neoliberal times, and illustrates examples of variation in the practice of neoliberalization and within neoliberal thought. The contributions also examine the mediation and significance of existing neoliberalism on subjectivity, and addresses the consequences of the neoliberalization of education for critical thinking generally, and for the critique of neoliberalism in particular.
This collection will be of interest to students and scholars across sociology, international relations urban studies, and media and cultural studies.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-26017-0
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s), under exclusive license to Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, Cham
- eBook Packages Social Sciences Social Sciences (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-26016-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-26017-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site