About this book
This book opens up new ways to develop mathematical models and optimization methods for interdependent energy infrastructures, ranging from the electricity network, natural gas network, district heating network, and electrified transportation network. The authors provide methods to help analyze, design, and operate the integrated energy system more efficiently and reliably, and constitute a foundational basis for decision support tools for the next-generation energy network. Chapters present new operation models of the coupled energy infrastructure and the application of new methodologies including convex optimization, robust optimization, and equilibrium constrained optimization. This book provides theoretical foundation and technical applications for energy system integration. The interdisciplinary research presented in this book will be useful to readers in many fields including electrical engineering, civil engineering, and industrial engineering.
- Provides theoretical foundation and technical applications for energy system integration;
- Contains new research problems and methodologies for researchers and practitioners in energy system integration;
- Presents in-depth discussion in a systematic fashion.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-25958-7
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Energy Energy (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-25957-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-25958-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site