Table of contents
About this book
This book integrates theoretical advances and empirical data on Enterprise Governance in Information Technology (EGIT) with practical applications based on numerous case examples. The third revised edition of Enterprise Governance of Information Technology provides professionals and students with the most recent research advancements as well as an in-depth discussion of the recently-introduced Control Objectives for Information and Related Technologies (COBIT) 2019 framework which can be used to facilitate a tailored implementation of effective EGIT. Furthermore, the book features a new chapter which provides readers with hands-on examples from practice and clear insights on how these relate to theory. At the forefront of the field, the authors of this volume draw from years of research and advising corporate clients to present a comprehensive resource on EGIT.
Featuring a variety of elements, including executive summaries and sidebars, extensive references, questions and activities and additional online materials, this book is a valuable updated resource for professionals, students and researchers alike.
Business Architecture Information Technology Audit COBIT 2019 Enterprise Governance of IT, Alignment and value Information Systems Management Information Technology Governance Innovation Strategy IT Business Value Business and IT Alignment
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-25918-1
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Business and Management Business and Management (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-25917-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-25918-1
- Series Print ISSN 2192-8096
- Series Online ISSN 2192-810X
- Buy this book on publisher's site