Table of contents
About this book
The book provides readers with an overview of the state of the art in the field of Industry 4.0 and related research advancements. The respective chapters identify and discuss new dimensions of both risk factors and success factors, along with performance metrics that can be employed in future research work. They also discuss a number of real-time issues, problems and applications with corresponding solutions and suggestions.
Sharing new theoretical findings, tools and techniques for Industry 4.0, and covering both theoretical and application-oriented approaches, the book offers a valuable asset for newcomers to the field and practicing professionals alike.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-25778-1
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Intelligent Technologies and Robotics Intelligent Technologies and Robotics (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-25777-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-25778-1
- Series Print ISSN 2197-6503
- Series Online ISSN 2197-6511
- Buy this book on publisher's site