About this book
This book defines innovation as both a problem and a problem-solving process. It allows readers to approach innovation as a straight-forward problem solving process, and teaches them the paired constraint process to solve specific innovation problems.
The authors have used their experience working in creative industries, combined with their academic perspective to create a formal, teachable tool for solving innovation problems. This consists of a formal structure (the problem space), a functional strategy(the paired constraints) and process. (solution by substitution).
This book provides a practice section, allowing anyone interested in solving the problem of innovation to learn and develop their skills.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-25771-2
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Edizioni della Normale, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-25770-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-25771-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site