About this book
This book casts light on the most recent and significant changes and challenges in Ophthalmology over the last years. It provides essential and relevant new information and improvements on the main areas of Ophthalmology. Current Concepts in Ophthalmology elaborates on recent developments in Refractive and Cataract surgery, Cornea transplants, Neuro-Ophthalmology and many more. Based on increasing professional subject specialisation, this book offers the opportunity to stay up-to-date with areas outside of the own specific sub-specialty. Further, it traces issues and useful information to understand the trends and areas of future interest.
Written by renowned experts of the respective fields, readers will discover a concise update on modern ophthalmology.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-25389-9
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-25388-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-25389-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site