About this book
This book is based on the 18 tutorials presented during the 28th workshop on Advances in Analog Circuit Design. Expert designers present readers with information about a variety of topics at the frontier of analog circuit design, including next-generation analog-to-digital converters , high-performance power management systems and technology considerations for advanced IC design. For anyone involved in analog circuit research and development, this book will be a valuable summary of the state-of-the-art in these areas.
- Provides a summary of the state-of-the-art in analog circuit design, written by experts from industry and academia;
- Presents material in a tutorial-based format;
- Includes coverage of next-generation analog-to-digital converters, high-performance power management systems, and technology considerations for advanced IC design.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-25267-0
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-25266-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-25267-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site