About this book
This illustrated volume serves as a handy guide to diagnostic fine needle aspiration (FNA) cytology of thyroid on liquid-based preparations (LBP). It is intended to be a ready resource to accurately diagnose thyroid lesions on LBP using key cytomorphologic features. Key cytologic differential diagnosis, gross, and histopathological correlations accompany the cytological findings.
The Atlas of Thyroid Cytopathology on Liquid-Based Preparations is lavishly illustrated with color images of various thyroid diseases that should familiarize pathologists with the differences between conventional smears and LBP, and between the two commonly used LBPs. Authored by leaders in the field, this atlas provides clear, concise, and practical guidance pertaining to cytomorphology and the implications of thyroid FNA diagnoses for patient care in this era of precision medicine.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-25066-9
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-25065-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-25066-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site