Table of contents
About this book
In the book’s respective sections, each of which focuses on a specific joint – the knee, hip, shoulder, elbow, or ankle – readers will learn how to manage these complex surgical techniques. Each section thoroughly describes the epidemiology, causes and surgical techniques, as well as clinical results and complications.
Filling an important gap in a rapidly evolving field, this book will appeal to all healthcare workers involved in the care of affected patients, including orthopedic surgeons and fellows, rehabilitation specialists, pain physicians, podiatrists and nurses.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-24773-7
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-24772-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-24773-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site