About this book
This extensively revised second edition provides a quick reference guide to pediatric surgical and urological problems encountered in the primary care clinic. Chapters cover recent updates in the field and give a synopsis of a particular condition, its management in primary care, indications for referral, and timing of referral.
Guide to Pediatric Urology and Surgery in Clinical Practice features a concise collection of pediatric surgical and urological conditions commonly encountered in primary care, and is a valuable resource for primary care practitioners, medical students, pediatricians and residents in pediatrics.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-24730-0
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-24729-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-24730-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site