About this book
With few exceptions, books on personal finance focus on investing. And with few exceptions, these same books focus on the general public. This book takes a comprehensive approach to the subject, directed to the ultra-high net worth reader, filling this void.
While there is no shortage of experts in legal, tax, investment, and other matters, in many ways, ultra-high net worth individuals are underserved, even as they are confronted with potentially increasing challenges to the growth and protection of their wealth. Planning strategies lacking a foundation of client-driven values and purpose, coordination and a mechanism for ongoing review and maintenance result in suboptimal outcomes.
As a Certified Financial Planner Professional with over 30 years of experience serving individuals with substantial wealth, Richard Rojeck presents an alternative approach, one based upon a comprehensive planning process. He addresses the eight key planning areas for the ultra-high net worth individual, describing the top strategies within each. He challenges you to assess your current planning and provides guidance on how to select an often-missing member of the advisory team.
With a readable and approachable style, this book will help you more effectively grow and protect your assets for yourself, your family, and your charitable causes.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-24497-2
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s), under exclusive license to Springer Nature Switzerland AG, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, Cham
- eBook Packages Economics and Finance Economics and Finance (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-24496-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-24497-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Finance, Business & Banking