Table of contents
About this book
This book covers topical subjects within the field of death investigation, where changes in practice have recently occurred. The topics embrace the multi-disciplinary approach required for death investigation, and address advances in the field of forensic photography, pathology, and 3D printing as applied to forensics. This volume includes chapters on high altitude deaths, the role of 3D-printing applied to forensic investigations, photogrammetry, commotion cordis (an uncommon cause of fatal cardiac arrest) and the cricoid cartilage.
Essentials of Autopsy Practice: Reviews, Updates and Advances is an educational and practical resource aimed at trainees and consultants, generalists and specialists, and multi-disciplinary teams.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-24330-2
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-24329-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-24330-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site