Table of contents
About these proceedings
This book constitutes the proceedings of the First International Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering (ICETE), held at University College of Engineering and organised by the Alumni Association, University College of Engineering, Osmania University, in Hyderabad, India on 22–23 March 2019.The proceedings of the ICETE are published in three volumes, covering seven areas: Biomedical, Civil, Computer Science, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Mechanical, and Mining Engineering. The 215 peer-reviewed papers from around the globe present the latest state-of-the-art research, and are useful to postgraduate students, researchers, academics and industry engineers working in the respective fields.
Volume 2 presents papers on the theme “Advances in Decision Sciences, Image Processing, Security and Computer Vision – International Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering (ICETE)”. It includes state-of-the-art technical contributions in the areas of electronics and communication engineering and electrical and electronics engineering, discussing the latest sustainable developments in fields such as signal processing and communications; GNSS and VLSI; microwaves and antennas; signal, speech and image processing; power systems; and power electronics.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-24318-0
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Intelligent Technologies and Robotics
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-24317-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-24318-0
- Series Print ISSN 2662-3447
- Series Online ISSN 2662-3455
- Buy this book on publisher's site