Table of contents
About these proceedings
This book constitutes the proceedings of the First International Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering (ICETE), held at University College of Engineering and organised by the Alumni Association, University College of Engineering, Osmania University, in Hyderabad, India on 22–23 March 2019.
The proceedings of the ICETE are published in three volumes, covering seven areas: Biomedical, Civil, Computer Science, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Mechanical, and Mining Engineering. The 215 peer-reviewed papers from around the globepresent the latest state-of-the-art research, and are useful topostgraduate students, researchers, academics and industryengineers working in the respective fields.
This volume presents state-of-the-art, technical contributions in the areas of civil, mechanical and mining engineering, discussingsustainable developments in fields such as water resourceengineering, structural engineering, geotechnical and transportation engineering, mining engineering, production and industrialengineering, thermal engineering, design engineering, and production engineering.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-24314-2
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-24313-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-24314-2
- Series Print ISSN 2662-3447
- Series Online ISSN 2662-3455
- Buy this book on publisher's site