About this book
This book provides information on digital audio watermarking, its applications, and its evaluation for copyright protection of audio signals – both basic and advanced. The author covers various advanced digital audio watermarking algorithms that can be used for copyright protection of audio signals. These algorithms are implemented using hybridization of advanced signal processing transforms such as fast discrete curvelet transform (FDCuT), redundant discrete wavelet transform (RDWT), and another signal processing transform such as discrete cosine transform (DCT). In these algorithms, Arnold scrambling is used to enhance the security of the watermark logo. This book is divided in to three portions: basic audio watermarking and its classification, audio watermarking algorithms, and audio watermarking algorithms using advance signal transforms. The book also covers optimization based audio watermarking.
- Describes basic of digital audio watermarking and its applications, including evaluation parameters for digital audio watermarking algorithms;
- Provides audio watermarking algorithms using advanced signal transformations;
- Provides optimization based audio watermarking algorithms.
digital audio watermarking copyright protection of audio signals digital audio watermarking algorithms hybridization of advanced signal processing fast discrete curvelet transform (FDCuT) redundant discrete wavelet transform (RDWT) discrete cosine transform (DCT)
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-24186-5
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-24185-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-24186-5
- Series Print ISSN 1860-4862
- Series Online ISSN 1860-4870
- Buy this book on publisher's site