Table of contents
About this book
This book presents the fundamental concepts of organizational learning (OL) and related topics. In addition, it discusses various factors that influence the success of, and readiness to adopt, OL.
In the modern competitive market, companies are looking for ways to excel by focusing more on innovation and knowledge discovery. In response, the book presents a ready-to-use tool for driving OL, called Project Action Learning (PAL). The PAL framework helps teams effectively work on, and learn from, meaningful projects. In this regard, equal emphasis is placed on achieving the project outcome and the participants’ learning objectives. Moreover, the book offers a step-by-step guidebook on how PAL-driven OL can be achieved, making it a valuable asset for educators and practitioners alike.
Organizational Learning Project-based Action Learning Organizational Performance Management Innovation in Organizations Organizational Development Teaching PAL to Organizations
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-23997-8
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-23996-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-23997-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site