Table of contents
About this book
]This book presents a compilation of state-of-the-art work on biomedical and cyber-physical systems in connection with the Internet of Things, and successfully blends theory and practice. The book covers the studies belonging to Biomedical and Cyber-physical System, so it is a unique effort by the research experts, who are divulging in the domain deeply. The book is very easy for the audience, who are doing study in the Biomedical and Cyber-physical System; it helps to read some real-time scenarios from where the reader in general gets many sparking ideas to convert it into the research problems in their studies. This book is of use to solve down the problems of graduate, postgraduate, doctoral industry executives, who are involving in the cutting-edge work of Internet of Things with Biomedical or Cyber-physical System, with the help of real-time solutions, given in the formation of chapters by subject’s experts.
The key uses of this book are in the area of Internet of Things in connection with Cyber-physical System as well as Biomedical domain.
IoT Internet of Things Biomedical Systems Mobile IoT Cyber Physical System Big Data
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-23983-1
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-23982-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-23983-1
- Series Print ISSN 1868-4394
- Series Online ISSN 1868-4408
- Buy this book on publisher's site