About this book
Readers will discover the beauty of the fly model’s genetic simplicity and the vast arsenal of powerful genetic tools enabling its efficient and adaptable use. This model organism has provided a unique opportunity to address questions regarding cancer initiation and development that would be extremely challenging in other model systems.
This book provides a useful resource for a researcher who wishes to learn about and apply the Drosophila model to tackle fundamental questions in cancer biology, and to find new ways to fight against this devastating disease.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-23629-8
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences Biomedical and Life Sciences (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-23628-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-23629-8
- Series Print ISSN 0065-2598
- Series Online ISSN 2214-8019
- Buy this book on publisher's site