About this book
This book provides readers with a comprehensive overview of the science of superconducting materials. It serves as a fundamental information source on the actual techniques and methodologies involved in superconducting materials growth, characterization and processing. This book includes coverage of several categories of medium and high-temperature superconducting materials: cuprate oxides, borides, and iron-based chalcogenides and pnictides.
- Provides a single-source reference on superconducting materials growth, characterization and processing;
- Bridges the gap between materials science and applications of superconductors;
- Discusses several categories of superconducting materials such as cuprate oxides, borides, and iron-based chalcogenides and pnictides;
- Covers synthesis, characterization, and processing of superconducting materials, as well as the nanoengineering approach to tailor the properties of the used materials at the nanoscale level.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-23303-7
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-23302-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-23303-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site