Table of contents
About this book
The book Heat Shock Protein 90 in Human Diseases and Disorders provides the most comprehensive review on contemporary knowledge on the role of HSP90. Using an integrative approach, the contributors provide a synopsis of novel mechanisms, previously unknown signal transduction pathways. To enhance the ease of reading and comprehension, this book has been subdivided into various section including; Section I, reviews current progress on our understanding Oncogenic Aspects of HSP90; Section II, focuses on Bimolecular Aspects of HSP90; Section III, emphasizes and HSP90 in Natural Products Development and Section IV; give the most up to date reviews on Clinical Aspects of HSP90.
Key basic and clinical research laboratories from major universities, academic medical hospitals, biotechnology and pharmaceutical laboratories around the world have contributed chapters that review present research activity and importantly project the field into the future. The book is a must read for graduate students. medical students, basic science researchers and postdoctoral scholars in the fields of Translational Medicine, Clinical Research, Human Physiology, Biotechnology, Natural Products, Cell & Molecular Medicine, Pharmaceutical Scientists and Researchers involved in Drug Discovery.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-23158-3
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences Biomedical and Life Sciences (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-23157-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-23158-3
- Series Print ISSN 1877-1246
- Series Online ISSN 1877-1254
- Buy this book on publisher's site