About this book
This book provides a practical guide detailing the aetiology, diagnosis, relevant pathology, management principles, and outcomes of a variety of injuries to the shoulder including rotator cuff disorders, glenoid bone loss, and pectoralis major ruptures in both elite and non-elite athletes. Each chapter features clinical pearls and a question and answer section to emphasize key points.
Sports Injuries of the Shoulder is an essential book for those seeking an up-to-date resource. It is aimed at sports doctors and musculoskeletal doctors; senior orthopedic trainees with an interest in upper limb and those preparing for the FRCSOrth exam and similar international exams, as well as surgeons with a particular interest in shoulder conditions.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-23029-6
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-23028-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-23029-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site