About this book
- The effect of intrinsic motivation to mental wellness in the classroom.
- The importance of oral reading in correcting reading failure.
- Group-center approaches to teaching reading in the classroom.
- How to select the best evaluation tool.
- The challenges of mixing inner city and rural students in a reading program.
After-School Programming and Intrinsic Motivation is an essential reference for scientist-practitioners, clinicians, researchers, and graduate students in such disciplines as school psychology, childhood education, social work, psychotherapy and counseling, and learning and instruction.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-22845-3
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Behavioral Science and Psychology
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-22844-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-22845-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors