Table of contents
About this book
This book provides a guide to the diagnosis and management of melanocyte disorders. Clinical cases are presented to illustrate the treatment of both common and unusual conditions, as well as best practice techniques. Patient management options are discussed in relation to melanocyte senescence, hypermelanotic disorders, hypomelanotic disorders, reticulate pigmentation, benign melanocytic nevi, and malignant melanocytic proliferation.
Clinical Cases in Disorders of Melanocytes aims to aid clinical decision making and the recognition of subtle symptoms and is relevant to trainees and clinicians working within dermatology.
Hypopigmentation Hyperpigmentation Genodermatosis Mosaicism Melanoma Melanocyte Senescence Hypermelanotic disorders Hypomelanotic disorders Benign melanocytic nevi Malignant melanocytic proliferation
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Clinical Cases in Disorders of Melanocytes
Anup Kumar Tiwary
- Series Title Clinical Cases in Dermatology
- Series Abbreviated Title Clin. Ca. Derm.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-22757-9
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-030-22756-2
- eBook ISBN 978-3-030-22757-9
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XVI, 207
- Number of Illustrations 28 b/w illustrations, 98 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site