Table of contents
About this book
This book provides a guide to the diagnosis and management of melanocyte disorders. Clinical cases are presented to illustrate the treatment of both common and unusual conditions, as well as best practice techniques. Patient management options are discussed in relation to melanocyte senescence, hypermelanotic disorders, hypomelanotic disorders, reticulate pigmentation, benign melanocytic nevi, and malignant melanocytic proliferation.
Clinical Cases in Disorders of Melanocytes aims to aid clinical decision making and the recognition of subtle symptoms and is relevant to trainees and clinicians working within dermatology.
Hypopigmentation Hyperpigmentation Genodermatosis Mosaicism Melanoma Melanocyte Senescence Hypermelanotic disorders Hypomelanotic disorders Benign melanocytic nevi Malignant melanocytic proliferation
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-22757-9
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-22756-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-22757-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site