About this book
This book presents the complex topic of using computational intelligence for pattern recognition in a straightforward and applicable way, using Matlab to illustrate topics and concepts. The author covers computational intelligence tools like particle swarm optimization, bacterial foraging, simulated annealing, genetic algorithm, and artificial neural networks. The Matlab based illustrations along with the code are given for every topic. Readers get a quick basic understanding of various pattern recognition techniques using only the required depth in math. The Matlab program and algorithm are given along with the running text, providing clarity and usefulness of the various techniques.
- Presents pattern recognition and the computational intelligence using Matlab;
- Includes mixtures of theory, math, and algorithms, letting readers understand the concepts quickly;
- Outlines an array of classifiers, various regression models, statistical tests and the techniques for pattern recognition using computational intelligence.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-22273-4
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-22272-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-22273-4
- Series Print ISSN 2569-7072
- Series Online ISSN 2569-7080
- Buy this book on publisher's site