About this book
This comprehensive book is an introduction to the most astonishing economic growth story of the last three decades. Capturing the overall development of the Chinese economy, the authors identify its key stages and unique features, but above all the geopolitical impact on the world economy, with special focus on the European Union. The book explains the reasons behind China’s economic success, drawing on factors such as education, urbanisation, the importance of energy policy and the innovation boom in international business of Chinese firms.
Written by distinguished experts in the field, this definitive book brings new insights into the Chinese economy, with a unique focus on China’s energy policy.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-21912-3
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s), under exclusive license to Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, Cham
- eBook Packages Business and Management
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-21911-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-21912-3
- Series Print ISSN 2661-8435
- Series Online ISSN 2661-8443
- Buy this book on publisher's site